Terms & Conditions
The term “Aquaterra Leisure” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Aquaterra, 4th Floor, Allan House, 10 John Princes Street, London, W1g 0AH. Our charity registration number is 306153. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
For detailed information on our policies and procedures please contact the company or facility of preferred use via the ‘Contact Us’ sections of this web site.
Policies and procedures are subject to change without notice and may vary from facility to facility. While every effort is made to ensure that all the information on this site is up to date and correct, Aquaterra Leisure will not be held responsible for any loss, direct or indirect resulting from use of this information. This site covers terms and conditions applying to:
B. On-line bookings
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aquaterra Leisure’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This facility is currently in the process of being developed.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Our Sports and Social membership packages are offered for a minimum of one year. Members can pay by annual subscription in advance.
- Our Gym membership packages are offered for a minimum of one month. Members can pay either by annual subscription in advance, or monthly by recurring charge onto a credit/debit card.
- The recurring payment contract will commence on the date stated under the date of first recurring payment. If you wish to terminate your recurring payment membership agreement you must do so in writing to the Membership Team at the centre where you joined.
- Our payment system will automatically attempt to debit a member’s monthly payment up to three times. The failure of the third attempt will lead to the automatic termination of the membership. Should the customer wish to continue to use Aquaterra facilities, they will need to go through the process of rejoining, including payment of a joining fee.
- Annual memberships are non-refundable. If the termination process is not followed legal proceedings may be taken.
- Recurring payments will continue beyond 12 months until such time as you advise us in writing of your intention to cancel. Please notify us at least 14 days before your recurring payment due date in writing to the centre where you joined. Members are advised to take steps to cancel their recurring payment there after. Requests to cancel with less than 14 days notice will not be cancelled until the following month.
- If you cancel your membership for any reason, it will be necessary to pay a further administration fee when you restart.
- In exceptional circumstances, e.g. injury or pregnancy, you may be allowed to defer your membership for an agreed period (up to a maximum of 6 months). This request must be made to your facility in writing, stating the reason for deferral and including supporting medical evidence. We reserve the right to decline your application, or apply an administration fee. Any such period deferred will not form any part of the contracted minimum number of payments.
- All members are required to show their membership card at reception. Members will be refused free entry into activities without a valid membership card. There is a small charge to replace lost or stolen cards. Membership cards are non-transferable and must only be used by the registered cardholder. Only the cardholder can make bookings.
- Certain activities under a membership require advanced booking to guarantee availability. Members are permitted to book up to 7 days in advance for fitness classes. Non Members are permitted to book up to 48hrs in advance. All places booked in advance must be paid for at the time of booking.
- Cancellation to classes reserved is permitted without charge, when made at least 24 hrs in advance of the activity. A booking receipt will be required from reception for all sessions and must be handed to the appropriate instructor prior to participation.
- Booking times for all activities must be adhered to for Health and Safety reasons. As a result, if you attend at a later or earlier time than booked you may be refused entry.
- In general, unless advertised otherwise, all sessions are for 55mins. This allows all our members to have the opportunity to utilise the facilities. However, you may be able to extend your visit providing the facility is not fully utilised.
- Prior to using any fitness equipment new members are required to undertake a supervised induction with a member of the fitness team, these should be booked in advance. Members must use all equipment and facilities in an appropriate manner and give considered regard to your own health and safety and to that of others.
- We will write to inform you a minimum of two weeks in advance before the introduction of any price adjustment. Please inform us of changes to your personal details such as address, telephone number, email address so that these communications may be made.
- In order to keep members up to date with promotions and support services, Aquaterra Leisure will email customers bulletins on an ad hoc basis. Members email addresses will not be shared with third parties.
- We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of our facilities for short periods of time to carry out routine maintenance and for exhibitions/events. Members will be given advance warning of these times and no refunds will apply in these circumstances provided they occasion no more than 10 times in any 12 month period.
- We accept no liability for lost or stolen goods whilst on our premises unless as a direct result of our negligence. Property stored in lockers is at your own risk. Cars parked in the car park and all contents in them are your responsibility and we will not accept and liability for loss or damage to them.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure they use the facilities provided under this agreement. Aquaterra Leisure takes no responsibility for non attendance and as such refunds will not be issued due to non attendance.
- Members must comply with conditions of use displayed throughout the facility relevant to each activity.
- Aquaterra Leisure reserve the right to adjust or amend the terms and conditions as necessary without prior notice. Members are requested to adhere to the terms and conditions of use. These may vary from time to time.
- We reserve the right to cancel a membership if these conditions are not adhered to.
- Aquaterra membership subscription when purchased on-line offers a 7-day cooling off period from the specified start date of the membership. Customers may cancel the membership within this time frame without penalty, provided the facilities have not been used during that time. To initiate the cooling off mechanism members are required to confirm in writing at the facility of joining. Any joining or pro-rata fees that have been paid within this time will then be refunded.